Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First post.

Hi everyone,
I am so excited to be writing this right now. This is my official first post!!!!!!!! I've never done a blog before so bear with me! From time to time I will post about things that happen to me in my everyday life, things that generally suck and every month I'll post a general question to get a conversation flowing with real feedback.I love commenting and reading interesting topics. I will also be posting snippets of my stories here from time to time before or after I publish them so look out for those.

I'm encouraging you guys to post here too if you find a topic that you think I'd enjoy(I'm a proud nerd!! Dazzle me.). Just please, nothing racist, sexist, homophobic, overly profane or just down right disgusting. This blog is meant for fun and sharing experiences.

Also for my fans, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND PURCHASING MY EBOOKS! Feel free to leave feedback from my stories here. I take all suggestions and comments seriously. I want you guys to fall in love with my stories, or be afraid of them, or hate them if you don't like something written in them, or be inspired to follow your dreams. So anything you have to say about what I write, like fleshing out my storyline or characters situations more, I will definitely work on.
I write for fun because I love it so much, I love inventing people and situations, but I also write for you and your enjoyment. So I'm always open for suggestion!

Check out my stories!
Carlie
All the Delicious Things (This one is a little spicy. I wrote it to get my head unscrambled.)

Coming soon!!
Runaway(Romance)
Axed(A mystery)
All the Delicious Things-Part 2
The Bloody Lady(I had to stop this one for a little. I scared myself a little bit.)
The Graveyard(Actually based on a true story.)
And much more
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KMC482

Thanks guys. I look forward to chatting with everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment