Saturday, April 20, 2013

Carlie and All The Delicious Things.

Thank you guys so much for purchasing Carlie and All The Delicious Things!!! I appreciate it so much. I love the fact that so many people enjoyed them. I loved writing them and right now I'm bouncing between about five different stories. I'm constantly updating Carlie and ATDT because I find mistakes I missed before. I reread them and add to, correct or change parts of them. So please feel free to tell me if you see a mistake.

I wonder though what do you guys think of Carlie? What do you think of All The Delicious Things? A few people have asked me for a continuation to Carlie and Devlin's love story. What do you guys think? Should I continue their love story? Maybe pick up and continue from the end of the story to meeting family and into an eventual marriage? Let me know what you think!

Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment