Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Gobble Day!!!

I hope your Thanksgiving so far has been awesome. Mine was great. Honestly, for my family, the entire day is cooking, talking, laughing about old things that happened when we were kids and eating. My mom is a great cook but this year she was exceptional, and right now I'm about to open the button on my pants, and lay out in the floor like a slug because I am stuffed!

But before I go I just really want to say, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR MAKING MENDED A SUCCESS!!!! This has been the most rewarding month of my life and I owe it all to my readers, new and old, who loved Mended. Thank you for all of the amazing reviews and even the bad reviews are helpful because I take them as a challenge to write a better story. I must say I absolutely love the reviews that tell me what my readers like and what they didn't like they are incredibly helpful. I do read all of my reviews so PLEASE keep writing review that are explanatory! You have no clue how much they help.

Well I am off to find a place to lay out and possibly take a nap.

Gobble, gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment