Friday, July 19, 2013

NYC is SIZZLING!!!

It is so hot!!!! Come on autumn!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me but I choose today, the hottest day of the heatwave, to go out. I took my nephew out thinking we would hang out at the mall but the mall was packed and everybody seemed so freaking cranky. We left the mall and had lunch, then went home but he was so bored laying around watching cartoons. It was literally like an oven out there. I couldn't take it going back out but I gave in, we grabbed a beach umbrella and a cooler packed with goodies and headed to Rockaway beach. He had fun, we found seashells and he conked out after dinner and a banana split. Auntie is absolutely awesome. Off to write!!

Stay cool and hydrated if you're heading out tonight!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment