Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday!!!

I love Friday!!!! I get to veg all night long. I'll go out tomorrow night but tonight I am so turning off my brain. I don't even know if I'm going to do any editing. I may just save that for tomorrow. Also I may spend the night on the internet. I'm looking for research sites that have historical things on it. I need to know what kind of lace women wore in the eighteen hundreds and what the hell is a petticoat!! My sister was trying to explain it to me but I couldn't visualize it. So I need to see one.

Speaking of my sister, since she read Carlie she's been so on top of everything I write. It's almost like she's my biggest fan. I love it. She keeps asking me, what's next and what is my next hero going to look like. She fell in love with my hero Devlin, she thought he was sexy! I love it. I can't believe she even likes my romances, she's more of a Dragonlance/Lord of the Rings lover. She likes fantastical novels much more than romance novels. In other words she's a geek. But she's really embracing my stories and my characters.

My mom's been asking when I'll publish my next story too. She also liked Carlie and has been bragging to her friends about it. It flattering but I'm not a writer, writer yet. Some day I will be but right now I'm just enjoying it. Well maybe I'll only turn off my brain for a few hours tonight. Maybe I'll toss in a few hours of editing and writing before I head to bed tonight.

It is so nice outside today. I left for work at four this morning and just got home at about two thirty today. I'm tired but I may head back out before it gets dark and those freaking mosquitoes come out. Enjoy this beautiful New York day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment