Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Promo and stuff.

Hey guys!,

For anyone out there who reads my blog, or has read it in the past, you know that it is basically like a journal. I write what I feel, what's going on and if I have any book related information to report. I try to keep my blog light and no stress so I don't write about religion or politics or anything like that.

So keeping in the light and no stress vein I just want to let you all know a few quick things.

1. My next story will be out by no later than June. I've not thought up a title for it yet. Usually I know what I'm going to call a story but sometimes the story tells me. By that I mean, the title I originally give it may not fit with the story at the end so I give it a new title.

Like Mended: Unbroken was orginally Mended: Unbreakable. But when I finished writing it (the first time) that title didn't really fit with the story. Kassie was breakable but she was never completely broken. So I changed the title a smidge.

2. I have a promo going on Kindle US and Kindle UK. Mended: Unbroken is $1.99 until Sunday here and ends on Tuesday, I believe, in the UK. But as you know, if you have Kindle Unlimited it's free to download.

Also, For Always is being promoted as well. After, I'm pricing it at 2.99. As I said, I like for people to be able to afford my books so I won't put a book in a high price range unless its a compilation of stories or a ton of pages.

3. Lastly, if you've read Mended: Unbroken and you have a little time, please post a review. Honestly, I use them not only in updates of my stories but also in stories I'm currently writing. That way I know what's cool and what isn't.

For example, in one of my stories a character says 'Oh my f***ing  God.' A few of my readers didn't really like that so I changed it. So every little bit helps believe it or not. I can steer clear of the things people don't like or find offensive and try to perfect the things that people like. So if you have the time please drop a review.


Well, I think that's all I wanted to say. I'm off for cookies and coffee. Hanging out with my mom always ends with cookies. Even now and I'm 34!

See ya around guys ♡♡!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H23KYOE

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9G243W


No comments:

Post a Comment