Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to school.

Hey guys!,
I know! I haven't written in two weeks and it's about 2 am here in NYC but every time I got a moment, something else came along. I'm so excited. I'm such a geek but I can't wait for my classes to start back up in September. I have five more classes left and I'll have my degree!!!

My nephew went back to Maryland last week and while I'm praising Jesus for the end of endless Disney channel shows, I do miss him a lot. He's such a goofy kid, I can honestly say he made me laugh at least twice every day. But I'll see him on Thanksgiving, I promised him I'd make famous cherry cheesecake or white chocolate peanut butter cups.

I'm up writing tonight. I'm finishing a chapter of my new story. Also, I just put another story on Smashwords.com called Her Protector, it's free so download, download, download!!! And something else awesome, Carlie's on Amazon!!! I was a little upset that I couldn't use my pen name and I had to use my whole name but that's alright. I haven't used my whole name in my writing since high school.

Well it's so late and I'm beat. I need some sleep.

Sleep tight guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment