Saturday, May 4, 2013

Maryland.

I'm having a pretty good time in Maryland. I'm in Baltimore but I've been hanging out in a few places. I went to see my auntie in Glen Burnie. I lived in Glen Burnie for three years in my early twenties so being back there bought back some nice memories. I want to go to the harbor but big sis begged me to wait until she had a day off. Even though, honestly, she works all the time. I also want to go to Fells Point, I hear its pretty awesome there. Before I leave I have to get some shopping done with my niece. She's turning fifteen next Sunday so I'm making her a birthday dinner after we hang out.

I'm having fun here but I have to admit I can't wait to get back to NYC. I get annoyed with the city sometimes but there is absolutely no place like home. I haven't really had a chance to do much writing but tomorrow is a buckle down day. I'm going to write my brains out. I missed it so much. I have some new ideas to start. Excited to flesh them out!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment